Monthly donations provide reliable, ongoing funding to our project and assist us to plan effectively. Your monthly contribution will ensure children in Bolivia receive a daily nutritional meal and access to teachers, books and much needed educational support resources that would otherwise not be available to them.
· A donation of $5 provides lunch for ONE child for a week
· A donation of $40 provides classroom materials for two months
· A donation of $60 provides a one month supply of eggs and fresh cheeses for the children
· A donation of $75 provides a two month supply of fresh milk for the children
· A $100 donation provides a one month supply of fresh fruit for the children
· A donation of $250 covers the cook's wages for two weeks
Donors at the $1,000 + per year are recognized as HELP Bolivia Sustainers.
At HELP Bolivia, 100% of your donation goes to the programs in Bolivia. How can we do this? Founders Matt & Lydia have chosen to cover all HELP Bolivia Foundation’s administration expenses for 2021. Your donation will truly make a difference to these children, with 100% of your donation directly being applied to their health, education, and nutritional needs. Thank you for your support!
Please scroll to the bottom of this page to see our Founding Donors Virtual Wall
Blair & Jane C.
John & Diana W.
Matt and Lydia H.
Nik & Michelle M.
Help Bolivia is registered under the Alberta Charitable Fund-Raising Act. Help Bolivia Foundation is planning to raise an estimated amount of $60,000 for 2021 on Fund-raising campaigns. It will cost our organization an estimate of $1,500 in expenses to raise this. The money raised will be going to education and nutrition programs for underprivileged children attending the Tahuantinsuyo Community Centre in El Alto, Bolivia. For further information, please contact Lydia Hill, (403) 948-0836. Our address is 20 Monarch Gate, Airdrie AB T4A 1W7 and we are incorporated in Alberta, Canada.